Thursday

to be enough

Hey mama...



just wanted to pop in here today to remind you....

You



Are



Enough.



Because I needed that reminder, I needed those words.
And I thought you might need them too.
So I'm going to whisper them to myself and go live.
I'm going to write them in my journal and go snuggle my babies.
I'm going to sing them as I hang diapers on the line,
while the little ones chase butterflies and the big ones plan grand adventures.
I'm enough.
You are enough.

Got it? Go live it. 

4 comments:

  1. needed this today :) thanks for the virtual hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I like the saying - you are not perfect, but you are the perfect mother for your children. Sometimes I have to remind myself that God put me and these kids together for a reason, sometimes we are an absurd match, but He knows what he's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for whispering to me today.
    How we as mothers need to whisper that to each other ...

    ReplyDelete