Monday

to love {hardy har har}

book love:::
board books awaiting pearl,
books for mama to devour and
books waiting to be read come fall...


 

 blanket hiding love:::
this went on for an hour.
they were hiding from the monster.
eventually i learned the monster was me.





music love:::
oh yeah...

contemplating love:::
this time c.s. lewis has my back...

summer love:::
no, not summer lovin'.
this is not grease,
olivia newton john is not hiding in my yard...






 mama love:::



baby love::: 



birthday love:::
she got a bow and arrow
{and is already a perfect shot}
had a bonfire complete with smores and
camped outside with daddy and the siblings.
so far ten is a good year.



poor little pearl had a long day.
passed right out on the birthday girl.
my oldest and my youngest girls.
be still
my heart
be still.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet. Love the books, children pics, smiles, togetherness...love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! :-) She is really beautiful and I love the pic of her with Pearl asleep on her!!! I loved talking to her yesterday! Thanks so much for letting her call me!

    Love,
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete