Sunday

to have a bookish weekend

well i said i wasn't going to be writing much,
and i won't be writing much
but i just couldn't help but post these weekending
photos

books this mama spent time reading

this little girl cooked me food in her kitchen

books on my 9 year old bookworm daughter's shelf
{and her book light for night time reading}

books i bought at this weekend's library book sale
for $16

and
pearl
{enough said}




dress up/dance party time
{i feel like it's always dance party time}

we have just been relaxing lots,
playing lots,
reading lots and
loving lots.

my daddy is coming to visit at the end of the week and
i cannot
wait.
now,
i'm going to go back to my kiddos
and
enjoy them.
have a beautiful week friends!

weekending with amanda

6 comments:

  1. Love your book deals and happy angel faced children. I never heard of A Round Dozen. I think I'll look it up. Thanks!
    Just got my copy of Book of English Verse. It's so calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos of BOOKS! Eye candy to the soul! :) I got some good deals at our library book sale also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pictures of the little ones, cute blog and oh did it bring back memories of a wonderful garden in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to see photos of books! It's very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh library book sales are so dangerous! I loved Hitty when I was a child. and your baby has such adorable cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lots of books!!! my house is inundated with them and i don't see stopping anytime soon ;-)

    your pearl is so sweet - love those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete