Tuesday

just because...

 just because these eyes stare up at me everyday...


just because this mouth yawns and makes me swoon...


just because this boy draws so intently, so focused...


just because this girl surprises me, beautifully, every day...



just because my home is adorned with nature...


just because this boy is growing, and wants to clean, and makes a mess while he's cleaning...





just because i knit this, i finally finished this vest for miss pearl...




just because she looks like this in it...
 



just because my home is filled with joy, and books and adventures...


and just because i received this gift from this dear friend...


just because i'm reading this beloved book again...


and just because this is my baby girl...
 

i'm smiling, i'm giving thanks, i. can. breathe.

9 comments:

  1. So much goodness there! Jayber Crow AND a Curious Acorn garland AND your precious little ones. You've got some good reasons to smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious, so precious, all of it, we have an amazing God who gives good gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you that you make beautiful babes--you and your hubs, of course ;). So much to be grateful for, thanks for sharing your loves Amy!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchas smooches. That last photo just about killed me. Your kids are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that baby is adorable I could JUST HUG her... if I lived closer, all your little ones are cute but wow she is really a doll baby.
    Love the sweater it is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each word, each picture- PRECIOUS. Thanks, Amy. You made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to find you posting again! That vest came out so sweet and so are your beautiful children.
    Blessings, Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post! Love the peeks into your home...Pearl is precious and I love the little vest! I will have to check out that book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious post!!
    I just knit that same vest for my daughter for her 5th birthday!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete