Saturday

to create

another slow saturday,
more time spent
breathing,
reading,
knitting,
loving...

i am about half way through this simple baby blanket,
a gift for our newest baby girl who will be born around Christmas...


and beginning another skirt,
this one for hannah,
with the red material as the bottom layer
instead of the white


with the day wrapping up,
children playing together outdoors,
i am just about to stick a meatloaf in the oven.
couldn't resist sharing these pictures of the exhausted little man,
moses,
passed out on the living room floor...





 enjoy the rest of the weekend friends!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like the blanket I used to make, knit and pearl squares. Good job in making it and congratulations on a new 'baby' girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blanket, I wish I could get to knitting again but I'm having a hard time finding free hand time...oh well, just the season I'm in (which is great!). love the picture of your mo mo...he looks so much like mine. love your skirts also...I just organized our craft/sewing area and fabrics so I'm hoping to begin getting some sewing done myself one of these days! enjoy your day friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love it how little ones can just drop wherever they are like that? Precious ...

    ReplyDelete