so i'm going to do my best here...
One Homeschooling Book You have Enjoyednot quite sure i can pick just one,
- A Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola. After one year of homeschooling and using some terrible boxed curriculum, I found this. My first introduction to Charlotte Mason. Changed our lives.
- For the Children's Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay. The Charlotte Mason Companion naturally led to this book. And I heart this book. Just thinking about it makes me want to read it again.
- The Original Homeschooling Series by Charlotte Mason. Yep, then came these books. So inspiring.
One resource you wouldn't be without
- well there's the Bible of course,
- and then suzy said "Nature. Pure and simple." which i am stealing.
- and then books. piles and piles of amazing, beautifully written books.
One resource you wish you'd never boughtthat first year's boxed curriculum that eldest did. feel i shouldn't name names.
just sorry. so so sorry ian.
One resource you enjoyed last year
- ambleside online... been enjoying it for four years now, as have my children
- bird feeders... so much curiosity and learning comes from these simple little feeders
- time... slow, relaxed days, no rushing anywhere, just time to learn, live, read, talk, enjoy and grow
One resource you will be using next yearall the same... i suppose we are boring.
oh and my summer notebook just love reading her wisdom.
One resource you would like to buymore bookshelves... for more books.
One resource you wish existedi don't know, i think i'm pretty content for now.
One homeschool catalog you enjoy readingnone. they all make me feel lame and like i want to buy things i don't need.
Tag six other homeschool bloggers...
well, let's see.
meghann @ she shall rejoice
leanne @ the barker family
amy @ the view from hidden valley
hannah @cultivating home
amy @ fisher academy international
megan @ contented sparrow
alright. i'm done. thanks.