Friday

to share this moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. 



the baby opossum our dog brought into our house one night as we sat,
lights off,
rocking littles and relaxing.
she dropped him on the floor and eldest yells, "dad, the dog just dropped
a dead opossum on the floor."
husband responds, "opossum's play dead.  that's alive." 
and she up and scurries around our living room...


linking today with soulemama

4 comments:

  1. thank goodness it was still alive! but I don't know if I would want it scurrying anywhere around me :). And this comes from an owner of 2 rats that I adore, so I have no right, right?
    happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby possums are cute. Adult possums are nasty, mean, and have razor-sharp teeth. Be careful. Sorry, a bad memory brought the mother hen out in me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy surprise! So glad she was found alive and so cute she is too :)

    ReplyDelete